Is there an easy way to determine what device you're running
on? (ie: Not OS version, thats easy. I need to know if I'm running on a
Symbol, or a Clie, or a Handera, etc).  Its not a question of "I should
really just be checking for what services are available".. I actually need
to know what device I'm on :)

                jeff

-- Peter Jurasik as Crom, _Tron_