Hi Henry,

You misunderstand what I said. When I tap on the clock(hard key), the
clock's form will appear for a moment. After it disappear, it should
restore the previous form (FormA). But the problem now is the clock's form
remain there in inactive state and the FormA was not updated. And when I
tap on the certain area at the form, the object of the FormA at that area
will displayed. Please help.

Best Regards,
Yen

                    "Henry"

                    <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>              To:     "Palm Developer
Forum"
                    Sent by:
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                    bounce-palm-dev-forum-35282@news.        cc:

                    palmos.com                               Subject:     Re: ++ :form
overlapping

                    08/16/01 10:56 AM

                    Please respond to "Palm Developer

                    Forum"

Hi Yen,

You need to enable the "Save behind" bit for the form, because you
FrmPopupForm does not unload the current form, that's why you see the
"overlapping".

As for FrmUpdateEvent, PalmOS does not send FrmUpdateEvents for Popups.

Henry
www.mobilesoft-labs.com