Hi,

        I had downloaded the following sample code that modifies the
Preferences->Network from the Knowledge Base with the following subject:
        Sample code to add/modify network services in the Network panel
programmatically. Version 1.1
http://oasis.palm.com/dev/kb/samples/2370.cfm

        DmOpenRef                       dbID;
        LocalID                 recordNum;
        UInt16                  newRecord;
        NetworkPreferencesType  prefs;
        PhonePrefType           phonePrefs;

        // dbID - Open Database.
        // recordNum - Find Record Number.

        //save the changes in the database. This will change the record
position if we change the service name.
        err = SaveService(dbID, recordNum, &newRecord, &prefs, &phonePrefs);

        I tried to perform a call to "SaveService" function, but it gives me
the error "Non-Free Chunk in Free List" on the Emulator, but not
        on the Palm V Handheld. I am using Palm OS debug rom v3.5.0 in
Emulator Version 3.2. This is compiled in CodeWarrior V.7.

        Please advise.
        Help needed ASAP.

Regards,
Andrea