>The callback function for drawing a list's lines (see
>LstSetDrawFunction) is defined in the handbook of SDK 3.5 as
>
>void ListDrawDataFuncType (UInt itemNum...

Get the 4.0 docs.  There are lots of things fixed in them, including this typo.

In general, you should trust the .h files - they're the reality that the
docs are explaining, and docs are just as subject to bugs as code... (I
guess I should qualify: comments in .h files aren't necessarily true, but
actual compiling code, well, it's the real thing.)

-David Fedor
Palm, Inc.