Not yet.  Frankly, it is going to take a while to totally assess and engage
the resources that have been acquired.  I don't expect anything public from
this acquisition 'til the end of the year.  I'm sure there will be some good
talk at PalmSource and Glasse will have his day speaking there for sure.

Steve