hi,

I have a form that has a selector trigger and I use CategorySelect to
select a category or create a new one. I'm facing a problem that I
can't seem to solve -

I create  a new category in the popup that comes when you call
CategorySelect - all is fine. I set the trigger label etc. and go on
with whatever I have to.

I close the form and do something else in another form - and now re-
open this form, and click on the trigger again to choose the
category. But poof! any new category I create does not appear again -
it appears that they're simply ot getting saved or whatever.

Below is the piece of code -

   categoryEdited = CategorySelect (tmonDB, frmP,
              detailsCategorySelTrigger, detailsCategoryList,
              false, &category, CategoryName, 0,
categoryDefaultEditCategoryString);

           CategorySetTriggerLabel(ctl,CategoryName);

I looked at the address book source code - and I cant find a problem
in mine. Any help, links etc. is greatly appreciated! this is really
holding me up....

thanks,
vm