hi,

im trying to implement the please wait dialog in my app.  This is what im
doing with my code, here are two snippets of my code,  I call
FrmPopupForm(PleaseWaitForm) and that goes to the PleaseWaitForm Event
Handler.  The PleaseWaitForm waits for a nilEvent, when it occurs I call
FrmReturnToForm(0).  Then i want it to keep processing and go to
ConfigName(UnsuccessfulAlert).

Now it goes through with no errors, but the Please Wait From never gets
displayed.  I don't know how to do it???

Thanks for any help...

James

case ctlSelectEvent:
          {
          switch (eventP->data.ctlSelect.controlID)
          {

               case ConfigOKButton:
                    FrmPopupForm(PleaseWaitForm);
                    ConfigName(UnsuccessfulAlert);
                    FrmReturnToForm(RetrieveSendForm);
                    handled = true;
                    break;

static Boolean PleaseWaitFormHandleEvent(EventPtr eventP)
{
   Boolean     handled = true;
   FormType    *frmP = FrmGetActiveForm();

     switch (eventP->eType)