At 4:08 PM +0800 8/16/01, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>Now, my problem is when the clock popup is dismissed, my screen is not
>restore from memory and not receive frmUpdateEvent, and the clock popup
>form remain there in non-active state. Anyone know why?

There are problems with the clock popup.  I don't know exactly what
they are, but problems similar to what you describe have (as you
noted) appeared in many different applications.

I was sent notification that the problem was finally tracked down on
6/14/01.  So hopefully the fix will appear in some future Palm OS
version.
--

-- Keith Rollin
-- Palm OS Emulator engineer