I found my problem, thank you.
In fact when i put the read-only bit attribute in the file on my computer when i
upload this file on Pose (with "load databases" or "sync") the OS (3.5.2) occure an
error (i didn't try on my device). The begining of the file (a part of the header) is
uploaded, my application see the name, the attributes, the type and the creator (and
perhaps more) but the file doesn't contain AppInfo block and records.
If you know how to load a file with this attribute i'm interested.
Thank for your help,
Marc.