On Fri, 24 Aug 2001, Chris DiPierro wrote:
> This seems just like an alternate method of the same thing.
>
> Basically what you have is that all your BMPs use the same palette, so why
> not export the palette to a .pal file, and make a resource from it with
> PALETTE then use that .pal file in the BITMAP resources. Then you won't have
> to lug around a colortable in any BMP.

  also, since the input bitmap can be anything from 1bpp -> 32bpp
  we need to specify what index's to map to anyhow.. in order to
  do a 'noremap' we would have to ensure that the 8bpp bitmap
  is infact a 256 color .bmp file

  i have the patch for doing custom palettes now, and i'll integrate
  it soon :)

// az
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.ardiri.com/