I am very new to palm, c and c++ programming. I am
using CodeWarrior 7 in C++ mode and I am trying to get
the following code to build

static void DetermineDueDate (DateType * dueDateP)
{
        Int16 month, day, year;
    Char* titleP;
    MemHandle titleH;
    UInt32 timeInSeconds;
    DateTimeType date;

    Char* returnMonth;

                        titleH = DmGetResource (strRsc, TitlteString);
                        titleP = (Char*) MemHandleLock (titleH);

                        timeInSeconds = TimGetSeconds ();
                        TimSecondsToDateTime (timeInSeconds, &date);
                        year = date.year;
                        month = date.month;
                        day = date.day;

                        int whichButton;

                        if (SelectDay (selectDayByDay, &month, &day, &year,
titleP))
                        {
                                dueDateP->day = day;
                                dueDateP->month = month;
                                dueDateP->year = year - firstYear;

                                CharPtr  dayStr=MemPtrNew(2); // 2 digits in day #
                                CharPtr  monthStr=MemPtrNew(2); // 2 digits in
month #
                                CharPtr  yearStr=MemPtrNew(4); // 4 digits in year

                                StrIToA(dayStr, day);
                                StrIToA(monthStr, month);
                                StrIToA(yearStr, year);

                                whichButton = FrmCustomAlert( DisplayDateAlert,
returnMonth, "day", "year" );

                                MemPtrFree(dayStr);
                                MemPtrFree(monthStr);
                                MemPtrFree(yearStr);

                                ErrDisplay("You Smith");
                        }
                    MemHandleUnlock (titleH);
}

I keep getting the following error. can somoneone
please email me at [EMAIL PROTECTED] with a fix!!
 I have to get this working today

Error   : undefined identifier 'CharPtr'
Starter.cpp line 238       CharPtr
dayStr=MemPtrNew(2); // 2 digits in day #

Error   : undefined identifier 'CharPtr'
Starter.cpp line 239       CharPtr
monthStr=MemPtrNew(2); // 2 digits in month #

Error   : undefined identifier 'CharPtr'
Starter.cpp line 240       CharPtr
yearStr=MemPtrNew(4); // 4 digits in year

Error   : undefined identifier 'dayStr'
Starter.cpp line 242       StrIToA(dayStr, day);

Error   : undefined identifier 'monthStr'
Starter.cpp line 243       StrIToA(monthStr, month);

Error   : undefined identifier 'yearStr'
Starter.cpp line 244       StrIToA(yearStr, year);

Error   : undefined identifier 'dayStr'
Starter.cpp line 249   MemChunkFree(dayStr)

Error   : undefined identifier 'monthStr'
Starter.cpp line 250   MemChunkFree(monthStr)

Error   : undefined identifier 'yearStr'
Starter.cpp line 251   MemChunkFree(yearStr)

Thank, Once Again