Hi,

OK, I bit the big one and updated to SDK 4.0.  I changed
my projects to use the new "Palm OS Support" folder
instead of the "Palm OS 3.5 Support" folder.  Then I
added:

#define  DO_NOT_ALLOW_ACCESS_TO_INTERNALS_OF_STRUCTS

to the beginning of my C files to flush out the bad things
I'm doing (which I knew about, but saw no option before).

Soooooo, now if I'm doing things like:

if(pMenu->attr.visible) . . .
if(pMenu->numMenus <= 1) . . .
   :
etc

of course the compler now complains but I don't see
PalmOSGlue access to the menu vars (or am I just blind???).
Is there some step I'm missing here?

Thanks,
GB

PS  And following the same rules, why is the following
      considered OK?

      if(eventP->eType == frmLoadEvent)