I have a field that updates its scrollbar on every fldChangedEvent.  The
problem is that this doesn't catch cases where the user moves the insertion
point, causing the field to scroll.  For instance, if the insertion point is
at the end of the last visible line of the field and the user does the
graffiti stroke that moves the insertion point right, the insertion point
will go to the next line and the field will scroll automatically, but no
fldChangedEvent is sent, so the code to update the scrollbar does not get
called.

Is there another event I should be handling?

Thanks,
Stan