Hi guys,

I need to create a button with no frame dynamically.
I was able to create it, but the button was created with
standard frame. I wanted to change the button frame type
(i.e. from "standardButtonFrame" to "noButtonFrame")
but there seems to be no such function to change this,
according to the API reference.

so, I was trying to set the value by directly accessing
the structure like this;

 (buttonPtr->attr).frame = noButtonFrame;

it worked, but since we're not supposed to access
data structure directly, the emulator complained about it.

Is there any safe way to set the button frame type?

Thanks in advance.