From: Ben Combee [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, September 11, 2001 12:50 AM
To: Palm Developer Forum
Subject: Re: Compiling Problem!!!

"Andrea" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message

> Hi
>
> I encountered this problem. When i compile my program, i encountered
this
> fatal error message.
>
> Title: "IDE"
> will shut down. If the problem exist, contact the
> program vendor."
>
> When i click on Close button, the entire IDE shuts down.
> Please advise.

First, find out what file is causing this.

You can compile files in your project outside of the make process --
just right click on each name and choose compile.  Do this one by one
and see what happens.

If you are able to compile all of them correctly, then try another make
and see if it crashes at link time.

Also -- contact CodeWarrior technical support -- if this is your first
call, you will have 30-days of free support to help you track down
issues like this.