I am using Palm Desktop 4.0.1 and Hotsync 4.0 on Win98 with Outlook 2000 in
Corporate/Workgroup without Exchange (using a pst file).  I have the Mail
conduit setup to sync to an outlook profile.  When I enter a new email on my
Palm and then hotsync the mail is put in the outbox, but is not sent until I
open the profile manually from the PC.  Is there some way to force the email
to be delivered without having to run outlook on the PC?  Why doesn't the
mail conduit do a send/receive?

Has anybody else found a way around this issue?  Thanks for any feedback!

Very truly yours,

Rob G.