Hi there,

i've ben developing this application for the palm. until now i've only
tested on the emulator .. i just downloaded the application onto my
handspring & its coming up with all unexpected errors. I
reallllllllllllllllllllllly need to be able to debug on the device .. i
tried doing this .. just doesn't seem to happen.

I'm using Code Warrior 7.0. I changed the debugger settings in code warrior
to Palm OS Device & selected USB port cause thats how my device is
connected. It asks me to put the device into console mode by entering
shortcut..2, first of all .. i can't enter this combination completely .. i
enter shortcut & a dot & anything i enter after that erases the previous
characters. & then  it gives me connection attempt failed .. please try
again.

I'd really appreciate any help i can get ...

thanks a million ..