Hi Brian Smith
                    I think it is not waiting but it is hanging for me. While Binding
the socket I'm not giving any PORT number (
this what documentation says ) . I have successfully done sending packets but
receiving it i'm struck for  a long time .YThere is no
samples of Receiving Sockets  in KB i think .

                  I don't know where i'm going wrong ?

-Aaron