Hi,
    When i first started off development on the Palm OS ..most of the
newsgroups pointed out that it would be better if I do development using
C.But im realising that theres a lot of rework that ive to do. I already
have
code written for windows in C++ which im trying to port on the Palm. Ive
used the STL libraries very generously in my windows applications. I could
use all that code again now for my application on the Palm. Im not sure how
to go about using C++ for development on the Palm. Can u point me to some
detailed steps as to how i can do development using C++ ..a tutorial
maybe??.
Thanx .