-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Phil
Sent: 21 September 2001 21:01
To: Palm Developer Forum
Subject: SDK4 prob w. Cygwin, finds sdk but thinks missing headers

Hi,

I'm using Win2k box with Cygwin to develop palm apps,
for when I don't have access to my linux box.

I have everything set up, but there's some problem
with how I have the SDK installed it seems.

SDK 4 is installed in the default directory under
C:\PalmDev

Per the prc tools docs I have that mounted on
/PalmDev,
mount c:\\PalmDev /PalmDev
and prc tools do see the SDK.

The problem is when I try to compile, I get a number
off error messages complaining about missing header
files etc, but the header files are there.

ex:
In file included from
/PalmDev/sdk/include/Core/System/SystemPublic.h:32
from /PalmDev/sdk/include/PalmOS.h:27,
from nomad.c:19:
/PalmDev/sdk/include/Core/System/Bitmap.h:28:
PalmOptErrorCheckLevel.h:
No such file or directory

The PalmOptErrorCheckLevel.h is the one it complains
about the most....

I do have the symlink for sdk to sdk-4, exactly as I
use on my linux box.  I can cd to sdk and it correctly
puts me in the sdk-4 directory...

Previously it wouldn't even find the SDK until I
discovered I had to mount it on /PalmDev.  Now that it
finds it, I can't figure out what the problem is :( :(

can anyone offer some advice?

thanks very much!!