Hi friends,
I am creating an application for my own device, in which I am trying to
localize the SECURITY option and display a password prompt form on
performing a device lock and a device reset.  Can someone please give some
suggestions on this please.  Also I would like the device to display nothing
but PASSWORD PROMPT form available in the security appln I have created. All
other keys to be disabled.

I am using sysNotifyRegister() and the system lock is working.  Now whenever
I switch on the device, I am getting the PASSWORD prompt but if I press any
key the PASSWORD prompt is ignored and the control goes to the preferences
option.

But when I RESET the device, the application is erased and so the device
comes to the PREFERENCEs screen which I do not want to.

Also I want to disable all the HARD keys that would otherwise take the
device to PREFERENCEs option.

Any sample codes available on this.  Thanks and regards,

Yuva Kumar R