This is an announcement of a new version of the PilRC plugin to CodeWarrior
(for both Mac and Windows). Download from
<http://www.calliopeinc.com/pilrcplugin.html >

Release notes:Version 2.8p7b

Fixed a latent bug that was uncovered by our change to allow command-lines
(we were calling CWReleaseText after calling CWGetMainFileText, which was a
no-no). The bug showed up intermittenly as compiles sometimes not working
(complaining of garbage characters), or of crashing the IDE (Windows only).

Neil
--
Neil Rhodes
[EMAIL PROTECTED]            Available for contract programming