> Johnathan Smith wrote:
>
> I have a database that keeps exercise
> I have to sort the database by the title
> of the exercise. Below is how my record
> looks.  Can anypone please help me
> bu sending me some code
>
> typedef struct
> {
>   Char title[45];
> } exercise;

I realize you are "new to PalmOS programming", but I
have a few questions for you:

1. Why, if you are trying to learn programming on your
own (and not just asking us to do your homework), do
you "have to get this done today"?

2. Have you read the Palm OS Programmer's API
Reference?  Did you search it for the word "sort"?

3. Have you seen the docs on DmInsertionSort() and
DmQuickSort()?

4. Have you looked at the source code for MemoPad?  It
sorts its database records.