Ben/Scott-

Thanks guys for all your help and quick come back even after Turkey day and
all.

Ben/Metrowerks guys, don't be so touchy, just my frustration late at night.
You do have to look at it from a consumer's point of view. Like I said this
was a stable and smooth running application for over a year and I was
upgrading, Metrowerks in hopes of making my working environment more
productive. What was going to be a 10-15 minute text change turned into
hours of trial and error, message swapping and etc.

Anyway, what I had done, last night, was because the CW6 folder was still on
my machine I had pointed one of the access paths to "..\CW for Palm OS
R6\Palm OS 3.1 Support"  which developed the "Error :illegal precompiled
header version. Pilot.h line 36    #include "Pilot.h.mch". error. Thinking
about it I removed these points and re-assigned the access path to
"..\CodeWarrior for Palm OS Platform 7.0\Palm OS 3.5 Support" now of course
the error messages have changed, when I compile to 1.) "Error : the file
'Us.Prefix.h' cannot be opened.." and 2.) Error : the file 'Pilot.h' cannot
be opened Main.c line 16 #include<Pilot.h>".

Does this mean I will have to go thru all my applications that I built under
CW6 for Palm OS 3.1 and change the include statements to PalmOS.h and etc.
to now compile under CW7? Is there a section in the CW docs that explains
this 'coversion' process for OS 3.1 CW6 to CW7?

Again I do really appreciate the help and feed back from this form.

Carl