I have looked at PilRC and it certainly looks like it is up to the job. Unfortunately
my application is quite large (32 forms, and most of them are very complicated) and
I would prefer to avoid having to change everything over to PilRC.

I can use the PalmRez plugin for Creator to create the font resource, and I was hoping
that there
was a way to get Constructor to recognize it.

Laurie