When I drop my first object on my form and save it using constructor,
the res header file adds an entry like this (replace AppName with the
applications real name)

#define <AppName>FormGroupID                     0

for example:
//      Resource: tFRM 1000
#define MainForm                                                1000
#define MainTestCheckbox                                1001
#define StarterAppFormGroupID                           0         < This
is the line I am talking about....

What is this used for? I can't find any references to it. Does
constructor use it?

thanks
Ralph Krausse