Although this doesn't help you (without buying a different keyboard),
the Genovation TravelBoard has a built-in (keyboard controlled) mouse
that lets you select any screen control.  This will work with any
application and does not require the application programmer to adhere
so a specific SDK (Sony, etc).

GB
see: www.genovation.com