I posted a message on 1/11/2002, but just now realized the text got
truncated to 1,000 characters because the newsgroup server uses an
evaluation copy of the "Newsgroups Interface".  A shortened version follows.

We can add forms and specific types of objects, but there doesn't seem to be
a way to add a ScrollBar dynamically.  I discovered this way back in early
releases of 3.x, so cloned some code from the Palm Source that used
"FrmAddSpaceForObject".  Unfortunately, that is now "restricted for System
Use Only" (as POSE so politely told me), and might not work in future
releases of the OS.  Might not probably means Absolutely Won't, so I'd like
to avoid a surprise down the road a piece.

Palm guys: Pretty please provide a function call to dynamically add a scroll
bar?

Regards,

Terry