-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Max
Bian
Sent: Friday, February 01, 2002 12:35 AM
To: Palm Developer Forum
Subject: Palm Programming Book

Hi.

I need some information on the following book:

    Instant Palm OS Applications by Kris, Ph.D. Jamsa

The question is: Is IrLib programming discussed in details in this book?
What
about the network programming?

Can anyone recommands a good IrDA programming book?  It will be perfect to
have
a IrLib programming guide for Palm.

Thanks.

Max