Can someone explain to me or send me in the right direction where I can read
about how to make an app on the Palm that is browser based?  Can you create
web pages that can be viewed on the Palm device?  When I look at browser
related topics for the Palm all I ever see if reference to clipping.  I'm
not sure what that is, but I believe it has to do with reading a
standard/normal web page on a Palm.  I want to read my own custom built web
page on the Palm.  A web page that was built only for use on the Palm.

Any info would be appreciated.  Thanks.