Forgive me if I'm stating the obvious, but...

If you are trying to connect wirelessly using the Palm VII's Palm.Net
wireless service (ie. the wireless access built in), then _no_ it doesn't
support NetLib.  The Palm.Net service can _only_ use the trimmed down
INetLib calls, not the NetLib ones.

If OTOH you have a modem of some kind attached externally to the PalmVII,
then yes it should act just like any other Palm device.

Does that help?

- Max