> I am having the CodeWarrior for Windows IDE but My IDE doen't have the
> Stationary"Win32 DLL Stationarary" as they mentioned in the
> help of the IDE.
> So let me know where I can found this stationary?

Having the CodeWarrior for Palm OS product that runs on Windows is not the same thing
as having the CodeWarrior for Windows product. CW for Palm contains
compilers/linkers/etc. to create the 68K-based code that runs on the Palm OS, not the
x86 compilers/linkers/etc. to create Windows apps, like .dlls. If your stationery list
has Palm OS stationery in the list and no Windows console application stationery
options, then you have the product for the Palm OS, and not the one for Windows.

-hkmlt