Good Day to u all,
     In the hack, I am dynamically loading the
contents in to a list. I  populate it dynamically and
freeing the memory when ever if another form is open.
1). I have made sure that i am not freeing already
freed memory chunck.
2). I made sure that i free all memory which are been
allocated for making lists (Char ** )and (Char *),
when the list is not visible. 'coz i am not giving
UIAppShell possible memory leak error , when pressing
the hard button.

3). I am using feature memory and i am using FtrPtrNew
to allocate a new feature.
But i am not freeing it later on using FtrPtrFree as
it gives error when it comes to that part.

4). If i comment the Code where i do the freeing of
the list ptrs. (Char**) and (Char *). I application
runs fine. and i am not getting this bus error, but
ofcourse ,since i am not freeing i get the UIAPpshell
error.

 I am stuck with this problem,
Couldn't able to track down where the error is.
  Help needed.
  Thank you
    Shawn.