I using the normal tech support route through Palm for this problem,
but I thought I might post here.  For testing we bought several palms
including a Palm m125.  We noticed that it didn't have the expense
application.  So I grabbed it from a CD of a Palm VII and installed
it.  I tap on the expense icon and as soon as I hit the new button,
CRASH MemoryMgr.c, Line:4365 NULL Handle and a Reset button to click
(though it doesn't work and I have to hard reset).  Does anyone have
any idea why the expense application doesn't work on this device?

As someone built one that will work on this device?  Is it Palm OS
4.0 that is the problem or something else?

Thanks.