I'm trying to develop an application (with 2.0 compatibility) that
updates a list attached to a popup trigger.  However, it doesn't seem my
list is getting updated, since when I go to the popup trigger, I don't
get a list popping up.  I've made sure to call LstMakeItemVisible on
each item I've added.  This is actually my first Palm app, having done
quite a bit of Mac and UNIX development.

One problem, from a debuggin perspective, is that I'm using the emulator
on Mac OS X, with prc-tools.  However, I couldn't get the gdb from
prc-tools to connect to the emulator.  Does anyone have an idea what's
going on here?

Thanks,
James