HeHe,

The docs clearly state that FormPopUp does NOT close the prior form.  It
doesn't erase it either.

But the form you PopUp should have the save-behind attribute checked so it
doesn't muck it up and restores it.

Now when your FrmPopupForm, use FrmReturnToForm to get back.

However you won't get a FrmUpdateEvent (because they thing you don't need
one).

So pop one on the queue like so.

/* Emulate a keydown event */
void AddFormUpdateEvent()
{
    EventType theEvent;

    /* Create the key down event */
    theEvent.eType = frmUpdateEvent;
    theEvent.data.frmUpdate.formID = DBViewForm;

    /* Add the event to the event queue */
    EvtAddEventToQueue(&theEvent);
}

Change the FormID to the form you want to get the update event.

This is very usefull for those time when you popup a 'popup' form over say a
form with a a table and when you come back you need to maybe update that
table and/or scroll to it.

At least this has worked for me in the past.  Hope it helps.

-MD