"Dave Brown" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message

> I figure many here use CodeWarrior for the Palm so I was hoping
someone may know how to include MSL.

> I am trying to use MSL C++ and when I include <list> to use the linked
list I get a boat load of redefinition errors. Like offsetof
> and new. I have looked at the docs and didn't see anything special to
define.

The problem is probably with your access path.  MSL's <list.h> conflicts
with the header <List.h> in the Palm OS SDK.  Make sure that
"{Compiler}Palm OS Support" preceeds "{Compiler}(MSL for Palm OS)" in
your access path list.

I just tried this with CW Palm 8.1, and it worked OK.  I can't reproduce
your problem -- if I switch the order of access paths, I get the #error
I setup in MSL's List.h about the wrong order.