"James Barwick" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message

> Anyone have a tool to go from rcp to rsrc?
>
> I'm considering moving all my rcp resources to CW. Any issues?
> (I do have the pilrc plugin for CW...works "pretty" well, but still
> don't have a good "localization/overlay" process working).
>
> If anyone has any insight....please let us all know!!!!

The easiest way to move RCP to RSRC is the use CodeWarrior.  Build an
application using CW and your RCP files.  Then, go into the output
directory, look at your .tmp files, and rename those to .rsrc (both in
the output folder and its RESOURCE.FRK) folder.  You should be able to
directly edit those in Constructor now.

The only problem is your RSRC's are left with code resources you don't
need.  To fix this, just make a new RSRC file in Constructor, and
copy/paste all the resources from your original RSRC to the new one and
use that.