>--- Sailesh Chaudhary <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > I have upgraded one program from PalmOS 3.0 to PalmOS 4.1,
> > but when i load it on emulator it gives me the error like:
> >
> >     UIAppShell[Unknown Version]Just changed the emulated
> > program counter to 0x8003A1DA.
> >     This address is invalid because it's in neither ROM
> > nor RAM.

I don't know whether I should say this or rather I can say I am totally not
familiar with the memory address.
But I do encountered this error message a few days ago, probably I was
trying to open more than 1 databases using DmOpenDatabaseByCreator with
databases of the same database type.

Hope this will help you.