I would like my application to be able to move from one
table cell to the next automatically (say, when the current
cells has received the correct number of digits).  So far,
my attempts cause a fatal reset primarily due to
"table already has focus" errors when I try to use
TblGrabFocus( ) to move to a different cell.

Is there a proper way to get the current cell to give up
focus in order to pass the focus to a new cell?  Do I
also have to release the focus for the current field and
even the whole table?

Thanks,
GB