Ed,

If you look at the table sample code I sent you...

Using a table for read only is fine, draw the item text your self using
WinDrawChars (it's therefore uneditable).  When you get to the date string
you have lots of options.  You can get the date as mm/dd/yyyy and then just
lop of the last 5 chars of the string or choose from the many date/time
types ;-)

The key is you are drawing the text so draw it however you want.

--
Matt Disher
[EMAIL PROTECTED]