Yes, this actually works well for me.  I don' really want it updated
everytime, just the times when it will leave my laptop and onto a device.

I can manage to 'touch' the file that contains this when I do that.
Normally after I back it up anyway, (prior to that I remove all object code)
and compress it sooo this works grand as long as I want a time/date tag.
--
Matt Disher
[EMAIL PROTECTED]