> On Wed, Mar 27, 2002 at 04:31:23PM -0500, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
<snipped>
>>> Have you read any of the messages in the archives of this mailing
>>> list from a year or two back pertaining to installing the 3.5 SDK for
>>> use with prc-tools?
>>
>> Yes!
>
> Because it's you, I'll just tell you which one to re-read:
>
>         http://www.escribe.com/computing/pcpqa/m10713.html

Here is my SDK 3.5 directory strucure, it seems to match the link above.

> The directory structure of sdk-3.5 is:
>
> C:\PalmDev\sdk-3.5\lib
> C:\PalmDev\sdk-3.5\include
> C:\PalmDev\sdk-3.5\include\Libraries
> C:\PalmDev\sdk-3.5\include\Dynamic
> C:\PalmDev\sdk-3.5\include\Core
> C:\PalmDev\sdk-3.5\include\Core\UI
> C:\PalmDev\sdk-3.5\include\Core\System
> C:\PalmDev\sdk-3.5\include\Core\Hardware
> C:\PalmDev\sdk-3.5\include\Libraries\INet
> C:\PalmDev\sdk-3.5\lib\m68k-palmos-coff

This did work before, with prc-tools20 and this directory structure.  It
was a backup of a working SDK 3.5, so it seems that the structure was
correct.  I remember having to make the changes in the archived article and
wanted to avoid having to do this manually again.  That is why I copied my
SDK 3.5 from a backup copy; because I knew I had a copy with the correct
structure.

So, if this is the correct structure, it does not resolve my problem.

>>> Have you considered trying the 4.0 SDK
>> That might be interesting thing to do, but it is irrelevant to my
>> problem.
>
> If it were irrelevant, I wouldn't have suggested it.  The installer
> would put the 4.0 SDK in the right place;  hopefully you would be able
> to deduce from that what the right place for the 3.5 SDK is.  Hint:
> what's above isn't it.
>
>    John

I will try 4.0 SDK.  I was just trying to get back to a known working point
before I added new stuff.

I will try one of the simple examples.