I for one still have this problem bad enough that I've given up using it on
windows and have gone back to the Mac.

Out of 3 windows boxes available to me, only _one_ works marginally well
where I can run a debug session more than ONCE w/o getting a UE error that
kills the IDE losing my window positions and breakpoints.

I will admit this problem was slightly reduced with the release of Emulator
3.4  Even so :/  It's unacceptable IMHO.

Simmilarly, my partner has 3 different PC's and one Laptop.  He does have
one where it seems to work very well.  But alas he cannot run it on his
laptop.  Upgrading to 8.1 actually made this issue worse for us.  (again my
reasoning for doing 98% of my work on a  Mac for now).  this will soon be an
issue as we build in support and would like to be able to debug against the
Sony version of Pose.  (though I've ordered a serial cable so i can just use
a device).

I don't know if it's CW or Pose that's misbehaving.  Seems to me might even
be something that POSE is doing that CW just doesn't handle well.  I prefer
to give keith the benefit of the doubt :)

--
Matt Disher
[EMAIL PROTECTED]