Let me clarify.  I meant recieving the i705 rom after downloading the
romtransfer.prc application to the device and starting the rom transfer
procedure from the emulator.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Keith
Rollin
Sent: Saturday, April 06, 2002 8:58 PM
To: Palm Developer Forum
Subject: RE: i705 Rom for pose?

When Colleen says "you can download the roms yourself", I believe she is
referring to downloading them from a device.  If, however, like me, you
misread that and first thought that she meant that downloading the emulator
gives you access to the i705 ROM on the Palm Web site, that's the not the
case.

-- Keith Rollin
-- Palm OS Emulator engineer