Ben,

I was looking at the api and it looks like I could use a
AddEventToQueue call to place an event in into the
queue.

 Is a user defined event above the 0x6000 considered
a virtual key event?

Are you saying that is not possible while inside an interrupt to place
a user defined event onto the queue?

And last, do you think the latency between the AddEventToQueue
function and the application event loop passing the event is double
digit Msec or closser to 1Msec?

Thanks for responding Ben, It was seconds after I posted you
responded. That was great!

Cliff Jones - Narly Software