Sorry....I at least have been ignoring all my e-mail recently, so rest
assured that it's nothing personal.  The short answer is that you use a
scrollbar....look in the Palm OS 3.5 or higher API Reference, and you will
see under User Interface a section called Scrollbars.  You don't get
anything for free except events thrown when someone manipulates the
scrollbar, but those events should be enough to let you scroll your page
on your own.  There is lots more in the archive, search for "Scl".

-d