Maybe I didnt communicate what I was looking for well.  Maybe no such
document exists.

But I'm looking for a 'Supporting Hi-Res 101 Document'.  Something that
gives ideas of processes.

Do you simply case every Win* call based upon a gHiRes Global nd call the
HRWin* call ?

Do you/should you design specific forms in your application for Hi-Res ?

Should you use the dynamic API for Hi Res devices because you don't ever
really know what the screen size will be ?

I'm interested in thoughts on this matter.  It does seem like there are
about 50 ways to skin this cat.  Has anyone thought this through ?  Where
did you come out ?

I'd be happy to consolidate answers into a FAQ if one doesn't exist.

--
Matt Disher
[EMAIL PROTECTED]