I do not want users to be able to enter values in
fields using keystrokes.
Is there any way to prohibit this.  I set up push
buttons to enter data instead.  My emulator accepts
keystrokes even though I have no Graffiti shift on the
form.  Perhaps when I upload final project to Palm this
won't happen?

Also if you were kind enough to respond to this, could
you tell me how to reply to posts.  I am emailing
[EMAIL PROTECTED] to post my original
message but don't see how to reply to posts.  Sure I
get post a reply but how does the reply get threaded
correctly.  I emailed the owner of the forum
[EMAIL PROTECTED] but of course, no
reply.  Thanks for your help  Jay