Now if I told, it wouldn't be a secret!

-----Original Message-----
From: David H. Silber [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, May 14, 2002 5:02 PM
To: Palm Developer Forum
Subject: Re: Serial on Palm OS Phones

On Tue, May 14, 2002 at 07:51:24PM -0400, Kevin OKeefe wrote:
> I've had troubles getting a Treo to successfully download a prc for debugging on the
>serial port.  I used the secret handspring handshake, but it peeters out at about 25%
>or so.  Don't know if this is in the same realm as your serial problems, but I
>thought I'd give you a data point.

What is the "secret handspring handshake"?

--
David H. Silber

The information in this transmittal and any attachments is privileged and confidential
and is intended only for the recipient(s) listed above. You are hereby notified that
any unauthorized distribution or copying of this transmittal or its attachments is
prohibited. If you have received this transmittal in error, please notify me
immediately at (831) 438-9550.